Prospective homebuyers in the Orlando area should definitely consider Lake Mary as a great potential option. Lake Mary is one of the best places for a family, couple, or single person to call home for many reasons. Here are 20 reasons to consider Lake Mary as you choose a Central Florida Community.
- CNN/Money Magazine ranked Lake Mary as the number 1 town in Florida. In 2007, it was ranked as the number 4 best place to live in America.
- Lake Mary offers warm weather year round.
- Lake Mary housing prices are near an all time low, so you can afford a great home in a great town.
- Lake Mary is home to many golf courses, including Timacuan Golf and Country Club, rated one of the best in Florida.
- Lake Mary schools are also among the best in Florida.
- Lake Mary is commuting distance from Orlando, where many large companies are moving their businesses.
- Lake Mary is close, but not too close, to all of Orlando's great attractions, like Walt Disney World.
- Lake Mary is about an hour from the beach.
- Lake Mary and greater Seminole County are home to 24 parks, many of them located on lakes.
- Many new companies have come to Lake Mary in recent years, so real estate here is an even better investment than before. When you're ready to sell; there will likely be plenty of interested buyers.
- The Cross Seminole Trail and the Florida National Scenic Trail are nearby. They offer miles of pristine nature and abundant wildlife.
- Lake Mary has lots of conveniences. Shopping is abundant.
- Lake Mary also has lots of luxury amenities including luxury real estate, country clubs and spas.
- Lake Mary offers lots of places for horseback riding.
- There are still many foreclosure properties for sale in Lake Mary, making it easy to afford a second home or vacation rental property in this great town.
- Lake Mary is located in one of the fastest growing areas of the country.
- The cost of living in Lake Mary is lower than the national average.
- The population density in Lake Mary is 1769 people per square mile, which is considered low for the US. This means that Lake Mary is less crowded than many areas of Florida.
- Lake Mary has one of the lowest crime rates in Florida.
- Lake Mary is a city committed to the health of its residents. Their parks and recreation department offers classes, sports teams and workout facilities to help residents get healthy and stay in shape.
How many more reasons could you possibly need to consider Lake Mary as your possible new home? It's one of the most beautiful and enjoyable places to live in Florida, and right now is one of the best times to buy. So give your realtor a call and get to work on finding the perfect Lake Mary home today.
Looking for more information about Lake Mary real estate? RealtyExecutivesFL.com specializes in the Florida real estate market. Contact us online or call us at 1.888.HOME.427 today for a free consultation.