For Orlando residents looking for a spooky way to pass the time in the weeks coming up to Halloween, there are some great options that have just started or will be starting shortly. Some of the spooky events that are taking place are great family-friendly attractions, while others are best for older teens and adults who can handle some serious frightening!
Magic Kingdom Park: Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Open Sept 13 — Nov 1
- Dress up to Trick or Treat
- Halloween Parade
- Lots of familiar Disney characters in costume
- Special holiday decorations and effects to make the park just a little spooky!
- Weekends in October
- Trick or treating
- Themed shows
- Sesame Street Halloween show
- Great Halloween activity for families…
48991 Views, 0 Comments