Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market
Property Types (active listings)
Lake Nona Homes For Sale
- All Listings
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
Lake Nona is a popular and very impressive community. The community offers incredible amenities with diverse workspace and real estate options. It has an abundance of retail and entertainment, next to a medical and biotechnology park, with education ranging from Kindergarten to graduate level and best of all 40% of the area is left green, with about 44 miles of paved and unpaved trails for outside activities like hiking, biking and exploring nature.
Buyers working with our Lake Nona Realtors® will discover this expansive community is home to four distinct neighborhoods. Waters Edge, Northlake Park, VillageWalk and Lake Nona Golf & Country Club each offer their own features and amenities. Properties within Lake Nona range from single-family, neo-traditional designs with large front porches to townhome-style condominiums. Buyers interested in Lake Nona homes will discover a mix of new construction and resale properties available to suit their needs.
Waters Edge lives up to its name with its own lakefront park, boat dock, and boat storage areas. Northlake Park is home to the community's own YMCA and other attractions. Village Walk features resort-style homes and its own commercial district. The famed Lake Nona Golf & Country Club neighborhood has grown up around a Tom Fazio-designed championship course.
Would you like to talk to an expert in Lake Nona, Florida real estate? Folio Real Estate & Property Management specializes in the Central Florida real estate market. Contact us online or call us at 407-352-4020 and let us help you with all of your real estate needs.
Working In Lake Nona
Lake Nona homes provide residents with plenty of options for potential employment. The community does have its own thriving economic scene right in the heart of Orlando. Courtesy of the Lake Nona Science & Technology Park many residents do not even have to leave their community to work. The 600-acre park is a research and development complex for Biomed work. It features such employers as the Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute, the University of Florida's Academic and Research Center, Orlando VA Medical Center and many more.
Lake Nona also has a rich commercial landscape. It features many of its own stores, restaurants, and amenities.
Lake Nona homes are uniquely situated to provide residents with access to a wide variety of educational opportunities. The community is served by the Orange County School District and does have its own on-site public elementary, middle and high schools. It also boasts private school campuses nearby.
For residents who wish to pursue higher education, Lake Nona offers an ideal location. In addition to on-site, university-sponsored research and educational institutions, the community is close to the University of Central Florida, several community colleges, Embry-Riddle and other major schools.
The Great Outdoors
Lake Nona real estate plans were carefully laid out to make sure residents had plenty of access to the great outdoors even though they are in the heart of the "big city." The community features 1,000 acres of waterways and lakes, in addition to its own parks. It also features playgrounds, dog parks, picnic areas and plenty of spots for fishing enthusiasts to drop a line. The community also boasts its own YMCA, equestrian center, aquatic center and more.
Shopping At Home
While Lake Nona real estate is still under development, the community will feature its very own town center. Plans call for more than 1 million square feet of open-air shopping in the Lake Nona Town Center. The community also features a mix of localized shops and offices, among other shopping opportunities. For residents who wish to travel outside the boundaries of Lake Nona, Orlando's many malls and strip centers are nearby.
Lake Nona: Medical City
- Nemours Children's Hospital- 600,000 square feet on 60 acres. 95-bed main structure plus a pediatric clinic, medical ofc building.
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center- the US Department of Veterans Affairs outpatient clinic will move from its current location and add 134 inpatient beds. Also, a Veterans Memorial park will be located adjacent to the new medical center. It will honor 1,100 Veterans from Orange, Lake, Brevard, Osceola, Seminole & Volusia counties.
- UCF College of Medicine- Health Science campus includes the Burnett School of Biomedical Science building. The M.D Anderson Orlando Cancer Research Institute will occupy the 5th floor of the new UCF Medical Center.
- Burnham Institute for Medical Research- Climate controlled chemistry and biology labs.
- University of FL Research Facility. This joint project with Burnham preliminary plans will house research on diabetes, aging, genetics, and cancer.
Things To Do
Being in the heart of Orlando, Lake Nona homes do offer incredible proximity to some of the region's biggest attractions. Residents will find they are in close proximity to all of Orlando's major theme parks, including Sea World, Disney, and Universal. Within the master-planned community, residents will find such destinations as:
- Lake Nona Village - retail shopping area
- The Lake Nona YMCA Family Center
Lake Nona real estate provides buyers with access to all the wonders of Orlando without all the hassles. It's own oasis in the middle of the bustle, Lake Nona invites residents to enjoy a slower pace of life.
Communities of note
- Waters Edge at Lake Nona is a gated community within Northlake Park offering the very rare opportunity for a waterfront living. This community offers a lakefront park, boat dock, and boat storage area.
- Northlake Park at Lake Nona is a 500-acre home to excellent amenities including an award-winning A-rated elementary school and YMCA all under one roof, outdoor Olympic size pool, soccer fields, basketball and tennis court, and a dog park.
- Villagewalk offers resort-style homes. The streets are connected by bridges forming walkways to a town center that offers excellent gathering places such as cafÃ©, post office, banks, salon, gas stations, fitness center and lots of full-time activities.
- Lake Nona Gold & Country Club is an exciting and inviting private golf and country club communities in the world. Is a private sanctuary of luxury offering a wealth of world-class amenities along the shore of Lake Nona. This 600-acres community offers a Clubhouse, Lodge, Bath and Racquet Club, and Fitness Center.
Need more info about Lake Nona homes?
Folio Real Estate & Property Management specializes in the Central Florida real estate market. Contact us online or call us at 407-352-4020 for a free consultation with one of our agents.
Registration gives you more benefits
Register for free to get unlimited access to all of the details about all Central Florida MLS ® listings, bookmark your favorite homes, request showings, and save your custom searches.Sign up Now!