Groveland Homes & Condos
Nestled in the beautiful rolling hills of south Lake County, Groveland is a thriving and vibrant city that was incorporated in 1922. The community has experienced many changes since it was first settled; from a name change to changes in industry, first perfume and lumber, then citrus and tourism. The continued success of the city is due to its great atmosphere, reasonable prices, and proximity to the best of Central Florida. Read more about Groveland FL homes.
Registration gives you more benefits
Register for free to get unlimited access to all of the details about all Central Florida MLS ® listings, bookmark your favorite homes, request showings, and save your custom searches.
Groveland Homes for Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- $800,000 - $900,000
- $900,000 - $1,000,000
- Over $1,000,000
Customize Your Groveland Home Search
Do you have a specific type of home in mind? Use our fully customizable search feature to narrow your search to homes that fit your needs.Create a Custom Groveland Home Search
Groveland FL Real Estate: More Info
The citrus industry has played an important part in the history of Groveland. Resident, J.W. Beach started a perfume manufacturing plant, The Essential Oil Company in 1923, where he made his rare perfumes from roses, English heliotrope, and the abundant orange trees; however, the business did not flourish as Beach had anticipated. Groveland has since experienced many types of industry including citrus, lumber, and tourism. All of these industries and Groveland's picturesque locale have led to Groveland's continued growth.
Would you like to talk to an expert in Groveland, Florida real estate? Folio Real Estate & Property Management specializes in the Central Florida real estate market. Contact us online or call us at 407-352-4020 and let us help you with all of your real estate needs.
Groveland Parks and Recreation
Groveland has a great selection of historical sites and parks to visit.
- Puryear Bldg/Community Center: This is considered to be the one of the most historical and valuable building for the residents, located on the corner of Lake Ave and Orange Ave.
- Veterans Park: This area is used by the local Korean War Veterans Association. The Koreans in the community are very proud to have dedicated the monument to Korean War Veterans who fought valiantly for our country.
- JT Memorial Park: This park is for sports minded residents, the park offers a Baseball field, Tee-ball, a Batting Cage and a Concession Stand. A children's playground is also available.
- South Street Park: Located at South St and Gadson St. is a great place to come and play some Basketball and a children's playground.
- Beverly Park: This park is the perfect place to take the family to have a good time. With pavilions, walking trail, children's playground, grills, volleyball and basketball courts, there is an abundance of things for the family to enjoy.
- Lake David: Relax and enjoy the wonder of nature. There is a variety of wildlife in the area, enjoy the shade on those hot summer days and the cool breeze coming of the water. Lake Davis offers tennis, basketball, volleyball courts. There is a boat ramp that is open to the public. There are two docks in the park, one is located by the boat ramp and the other is near the gazebo. There is a playground and for the whole family there are picnic tables.
Need more info about Groveland homes?
Folio Real Estate & property Mangement specializes in the Central Florida real estate market. Contact us online or call us at 407-352-4020 for a free consultation with one of our agents.Contact us!