Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||98|
Property Types (active listings)
DeBary Homes For Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
- Over $1,000,000
DeBary FL Homes for Sale: Find Out More
Frederick DeBary was the first person to settle in the area in 1871 and his home, DeBary Hall, is on the National Historic Register. Tours of the house and grounds are available and show what life was like in the late 19th century. DeBary offers a diversity of lifestyles, which include upscale country clubs and championship golf courses, rural acreage with horses, and riverside homes. A community that emphasizes the quality of life and quality of services, DeBary stands out in terms of distinctive character, charm, and resources. It's the ultimate in small-town living and friendly citizens, sunny climate, and an open-door City Council; the town if progressive, yet has retained its unique southern charm. DeBary's distinctive qualities motivated people and businesses to work, visit and live in DeBary.
Would you like to talk to an expert in DeBary, Florida real estate? Folio Real Estate & Property Management specializes in the Central Florida real estate market. Contact us online or call us at 407-352-4020 and let us help you with all of your real estate needs.
DeBary Parks and Recreation
There are many parks and recreational facilities in the city, which offer a diversity of activities for the residents. Some of the most popular DeBary parks include:
- Gemini Springs State Park has a full slate of facilities for people to go swimming, camping, horseback riding, canoeing and nature trails perfect for hiking. It's named for its free-flowing twin springs, with full recreational activities. It has many types of wildlife and vegetation that can be observed.
- Memorial Park is a 2.5-acre passive park with picnic pavilions, and F-15 airplane and a 9-ton anchor from USS Langley. The Park is a peaceful and restful place and there are 5 pavilions for picnics. The Park features an F-15 Eagle aircraft and the USS Langley's anchor, which are prominently displayed. The Eagle and a hillside garden are brightly illuminated each evening and are visible from Dirksen Drive.
- Rob Sullivan Community Park is the largest sports park and is named for a former Council Member who was instrumental in the early development of the City's park system. The Park has two baseball diamonds, one basketball court, one softball field, and one soccer field. In early 2004, the fields were laser leveled and new basketball goals were added.
- Lake Monroe Park is one of Volusia County's oldest and most popular parks. Offering boardwalks, boat ramps, camping, fishing docks, pavilions, picnic areas, beautiful nature trails, playgrounds, and volleyball court; we invite you to visit this beautiful park on Lake Monroe.
- River City Nature Park is a 100-acre triangular-shaped property, providing to the public access to the natural environment of the St. John River. Conservation and recreation area in the form of passive natural communities and habitat, a 9-hole disc golf course is available to play. A variety of birds inhabit the area, such as the egret, cluster of live oak, southern magnolia, cypress sweetgum, and splash pine are interspersed with the areas of open pasture.
Need more info about DeBary homes?
Folio Real Estate & Property Management specializes in the Central Florida real estate market. Contact us online or call us at 407-352-4020 for a free consultation with one of our agents.
Registration gives you more benefits
Register for free to get unlimited access to all of the details about all Central Florida MLS ® listings, bookmark your favorite homes, request showings, and save your custom searches.Sign up Now!